What is Erasmus+?
Erasmus+ is the EU's programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. Erasmus+ offers mobility and cooperation opportunities in
• higher education
• vocational education and training
• school education (including early childhood education and care)
• adult education
• youth and sport
These funds are available to train teachers and education staff lifelong. This training opportunity is available for you and you should therefore talk about your project to the head of school and colleagues.
The grants cover all elements of the programs: French language courses, accommodation, subsistence and travel, so if you make a successful application there is no cost to your school or to yourself.
We often greet teachers and education staff who are enjoying these funds to improve their language skills or their teaching methods and to get new teaching material. You can travel on your own or with your colleagues as a group. It is good for your school – and for you!
Who can take part to Erasmus+ programme?
Erasmus+ is open to many individuals and organisations, although eligibility varies from one action to another and from one country to another.
Individuals can take part in many of the opportunities funded by Erasmus+, although most will have to do so through an organisation taking part in the programme. The eligibility of individuals and organisations depends on the country in which they are based.
Eligible countries are divided into two groups, Programme countries (European countries) and Partners countries (out of the European countries). Although Programme countries are eligible for all actions of Erasmus+, Partner countries can only take part in some, and are subject to specific conditions.
More information on eligibility is available on the pages for specific opportunities (both for Erasmus individuals and Erasmus organisations), as well as in the Erasmus Programme Guide.
How is it managed?
Applications are done through your school, and one application can cover multiple courses. When you have the approval from your school, you can book your French course with us and get the invoice from Accent Français in order to validate your Erasmus+ application.
Please make sure that your school / institution will support a funding application for you!
Since your school or institution will be in charge of your application, it is highly important that they support your project.
Which programme can I join with this grant?
You can join all our programmes, either General French courses with the Intensive French course or Super-Intensive French course, or our training courses for teachers : Individual coaching for teachers of French is available all year round.
When is the deadline to apply?
You must apply at the beginning of the year for a training taking place during the same year, it is usually in
January that you have to make your plans.
I want to join, what should I do?
1.Get ready to present your training project (What ? Where ? Why ? What benefits for your school ?)
2.Meet with the person responsible in your school, university, college or organisation as soon as you can.
3.Your school will need to register with the European Commission’s Participant Portal and get the ERASMUS+ OID code for Accent Français, there it is: E10062748
4.When your funding is awarded, you and your school can then confirm your programme with Accent Français.
Read about Andrea’s experience with us (German)
Here are also the testimonies of our other teachers collected at the end of the course:
- I am very satisfied with the training. The trainers were great. Their teaching is impeccable. I thank them. I am leaving full of ideas and determined to come back.
Thank you Accent français!
- The course was excellent! Thank you very much for your ideas that I will use in my class!
- A lot of material was shared, resources that I will use in my classes.
- Claire was always very well organised, knowledgeable, and motivating. Thanks to her, I will go back to England with a lot of resources and, most importantly, more confidence in my teaching. I would recommend this course to all EFL teachers as it is very well organised!
- The courses and workshops were very interesting. I liked the videos you showed us. All the materials are very useful and I will use them in my lessons. Thank you.
- Olivier is an energetic and enthusiastic teacher. He was sensitive to the needs of the class, and he always tried to present the information clearly and accurately. Now I am less afraid of the TBI!
Inquiries and bookings
Email : email@example.com
WhatsApp : +33769970835