LANGUAGE TRAVEL IN MONTPELLIER - SOUTH OF FRANCE: FRENCH COURSES - ACCOMMODATION - ACTIVITIES & EXCURSIONS
If you are a teacher of French, head of a French department, travel organizer, and
you wish to organize a language trip with your students, your schoolchildren, your schoolteachers or for your clients
. More than 500 groups have trusted Accent Français since 1998.
Choosing our French language school is the key to a successful language immersion and a safe stay.
You are free to choose among the following French course options:
All our French courses for groups are available on-line and we can organize for your group a virtual stay or a thematic day on-line.
1- Put into practice the learning achieved during the course year,
2- Studying the language in immersion,
3- Discover the French culture and art of living,
4- Strengthen student group cohesion in your class.
MONTPELLIER, The perfect destination for a school trip:
On top of that, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the beaches of the Mediterranean, a mild and sunny climate all year round, and the many activities and excursions that school offers in a region counting 6 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Choose your topic:
- Tourism and language stay (French with activities and excursions)
- General French (Standard or Intensive Course)
- Specialized French (Business, legal, medical, tourism...)
- Preparation for DELF/DALF, DFP, TCF, BAC, DFP, Leaving Certificate, A/AS level, GCSE, Abitur exams. PON, Percosi per le Competenze Trasversali e per l'Orientamento PCTO.
- Training for French teachers (digital pedagogy, teaching methods...)
Accent Français is an official examination center for the DFP and for the TCF exams, both administered by the Chamber of Commerce of Paris. We can organize a test session for your group.
1- Our region hosts 6 sites classified as UNESCO World Heritage sites: we will take you on excursions to the most beautiful places in the region: Nîmes, Aigues Mortes, the Camargue, the beaches of the Mediterranean, Carcassonne, Avignon, Marseille...
2- Our guide is a specialist in regional culture and he will be at your disposal throughout your stay.
3-We offer sporting, cultural and gastronomic activities. (Visits, games, photo rally, cookery or pastry classes, Occitan dances, French songs, theater, tasting of local products...)
We invite you to provide us with the following information so that we can send you an estimate:
- Number of participants and accompanying persons
- Age and level of French of the participants
- Dates and length of stay
- Number of lessons per week
- Choice of activities and excursions
- Choice of accommodation
- Your budget.