The teaching methods and course organization at Accent Français
The teaching at Accent Français is based on
personalized support for each student.
Our pedagogical tools allow each student to reach his or her objectives and to reach the target level of French.
Courses start every week (except for beginners), all year round and for the duration of your choice. Our classes are organized by level.
Based on your results in our online placement test, according to the information provided on your registration form, you will be placed in a class corresponding to your level and your objectives.
Your teacher will be able to confirm on the first day by checking your level of comprehension and oral expression.
If you feel that a level is too easy or too difficult, if you are progressing faster or if you wish to repeat a level, we are here to listen to you and our counselor will work with you to find a solution so that you can change classes the following week.
The path is structured, your progress is guaranteed
At the end of your program, you can also take an official exam: TCF, DFP, DELF DALF
Teachers at Accent Français
– Our teachers all have a degree of Master 1 or Master 2 in teaching French to foreigners
– They have a very good knowledge of French culture and civilization
– Most of our teachers have experience teaching French abroad and have a good understanding of different cultures.
You can trust them to help you reach your goals in a cheerful and positive way!
All working documents are provided by the teacher (textbooks and specialized methods, newspaper articles, literary extracts, websites, songs, games, dialogues, advertisements, surveys,...).
Our technological resources and our related services are FREE of charge
- Our premises are air-conditioned; our classrooms are equipped with computers, tablets and interactive boards.
- Authentic and regularly updated video and audio materials are used in class.
- Accent Français offers each student the opportunity to download a free Smartphone application: it allows you to stay in touch with the class and with your teacher. You will receive: your work documents, homework assignments, the results of your evaluations, personalized advice from the teacher as well as the program and the course schedule each week.
- Our online learning platform to practice independently, before, during and even after your stay in Montpellier!
- Our resource center to read, listen and speak French
- Tutoring with a French teacher available to answer your questions, to help you consolidate your knowledge or to deepen your knowledge of the French language.
- Monthly cultural and administrative tutorials to find activities, to organize your installation in France or to help you in your student life.
They are very welcome in our French classes, our team uses them regularly for educational activities...