From 3/06/2024 To 16/08/2024
This PACK allows you to have an all included program: courses + activities and excursions during your stay accommodation in a family with full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner).
You don't have any extra cost, everything is included!
This is the course we strongly recommend if you want to get the most out of your stay by combining the French language course with a program of social activities with other teenagers:
Standard French Course 20 lessons per week (15 hours):
- A2-B1 classes focused on learning the fundamental linguistic aspects: reading, writing, understanding, with a special attention to oral expression and phonetics. Students with lower or higher level of French will be placed in our adult courses according to their French languages skills.
- The topics covered (daily life, leisure and sports, news, fashion, environment, etc.) and the pace of the activities will be adapted to the young people, their interests and concentration capacity.
- Classes will be held through dynamic and motivating workshops during which teenagers will work on grammar and conversation while improving their knowledge of French culture.
At Accent Français, we are experts in teaching French as a foreign language for more than 25 years and we will offer you top quality courses. Our classes are held by native teachers who are graduated with a Master FLE and experienced. They are held 100% in French and 100% face-to-face for a full immersion in the sunny South of France.
In the programme, the course material is included and will be provided by the teachers. We invite you to bring your own items to take notes such as a notebook and pens, a tablet or a laptop. A dictionary is not mandatory but can be helpful. Of course, if you need anything on-site, we will be delighted to explain you where to buy the things you need.
Activity program: :
- It comes to improve the learning process: in the afternoon or in the evening, our activity team offers a wide range of fun activities (petanque, cinema, laser game, aquarium), cultural and gastronomic activities (occitan dances, french songs, theater, tasting of local products), and sporting activities (cycling to the beach, canoeing, skating rink, volleyball, bowling, paddle).
- It allows young people to practice French in context, to discover French culture through entertainment, and to meet and make friends from all over the world!
Full day or half day excursions among the most beautiful places in France: Nimes and the Arena, Avignon and the Palace of the Popes, Aigues-Mortes and the Camargue, Arles and the Saintes Maries de la Mer, Carcassonne and its City, Marseille and the Frioule islands by boat, the Pont du Gard, Carcassonne...
Airport or train station transfers upon arrival and departure from Montpellier. Host families will take care of picking-up and dropping off your child at the airport or at Montpellier's train station.
Room with full-board at French hosts (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Breakfast and dinner are taken with the family every day. During the week, lunch is taken at our trading partners.On weekends the family provides lunch.
Accommodation are located close to the school from 10 minutes walk up to 40 minutes by tram or bus. Our hosts take the student to the school on the first day and show him/her the way to and from the school.
Everything is included, so all you have to do is book your plane or train tickets and join us!
Download the Junior brochure
|Duration||1 to 4 weeks||5 to 8 weeks||9 weeks and more||20 weeks and more|
of your teachers every week
at the end of the programme
of your level TCF exam (optional)
« My daughter is so happy with the classes and the teachers. She was at B1 level and she has made a lot of progress in two... »
« I've attended an intensif course in this school already twice. Almost nice to go back. Everyone is really kind and prof... »
« I had a great experience with Accent French! Everything went perfectly - the communication, the welcome, the accommodat... »
« My host was so, so sweet and friendly! She was a very experienced host who I believe had hosted over 40 students from al... »
« Je suis venue à Accent Français pendant 2 semaines et c’était mon deuxième séjour dans cette école. J’ai vraiment appréc... »
« J’ai bien aimé mon temps à Accent Français, c’était très bien organisé dès le début. J’ai bien aimé la classe d'accueil... »