Agde is located 70km southwest of Montpellier.
The city of Agde, sometimes called the black pearl of the Mediterranean because of its monuments built in basalt stone, has a long history.
What to do in Agde ?
- Visit the City of Agde which is located a few kilometers from Cap d'Agde, on the Mediterranean coast
- Stroll through the many markets
- See the volcanic beach of the Grande Conque and swim there
- Have fun at the aquatic center "Aqualand
Comment y aller ?
Accent Français offers excursions every weekend.
If you wish to go there on your own :
- a train will take you there (30 minutes from the Saint Roch station)
- a bus can also take you to Cap D'Agde
Want to escape ? Find our article on Sète, the city on the water !
A très vite,
L'équipe d'Accent Français.