Every Monday, all year round
It's the ideal combination for epicureans! Come to Montpellier for a language course while taking advantage of the immersion experience to discover French cuisine and wines in a friendly atmosphere.
Every week, the French course is complemented by cookery workshops and wine tastings. You'll come away from this trip with great memories, new friends, a better understanding of the language and new food and wine pairings to share with your friends back home! Bon appétit!
For your French language courses, you will have the choice between:
This program is available at all levels from beginner (A0) to advanced (C1). It is based on the key linguistic skills: reading, writing, understanding and with particular care to oral expression and phonetics. Students will learn to express themselves in both formal and casual conversations.
Thanks to our online placement test we have developed, our team will ensure that you are placed in a group that corresponds to your level. Each Monday, your teacher will present you with the pedagogical programme of the week, including the skills to be mastered, the grammar points and the vocabulary to be worked on. Assessments will be carried out regularly and you will receive personalised feedback on your progress based on the objectives to be achieved.
100% our courses are held face to face, in French, in a small group and by a native and qualified teacher of French ! It is a full immersion that is expecting you here!
Your programme also includes:
- pedagogical tutoring every Monday, with a teacher on hand to give you personalised assistance as you learn the French language
- an educational workshop every Friday to practise your French after class and in real-life situations, while discovering a different aspect of French culture each week (theatre workshop, conversation, games, etc.)
In addition to French courses, our school in Montpellier and its partners offer cookery classes and wine tastings all year round.
You can discover local and seasonal produce:
- Learn basic techniques (cutting, cooking, dressing, etc.) and prepare traditional or gastronomic dishes that you will cook according to French traditions.
- The cookery lessons are given in French and allow you to learn the language in context.
- The cooking lesson will be followed by a tasting session with the other participants.
- Included: apron, disposable chef's hat, recipes, utensils, ingredients and glass of wine.
- Cooking level: Beginner to advanced.
Book your cookery class with our partner cookery schools:
- Yann De France (gourmet and refined cuisine)
- Les ateliers d’Arthur (traditional family cooking)
- Les ateliers de cuisine by Cortese (world cuisine and patisserie)
Book your wine tasting with our partners:
- Aux Grands Vins de France (wine shop and wine tasting)
- Languedoc Wine School at the Gazette Café (wine tasting)
- Raisin d’Etre (playful wine tasting)
- Spiritus (wine shop and wine tasting)
- Bertrand Bosc Wine Tours (wine tours and tastings)
- Montpellier Wine Tours (wine tours and tastings)
Learning French in France with this package will allow you to make the most of your language study holiday while enjoying a convivial activity in French, an opportunity to share your passion and meet foreigners and French people who share the same interests as you.
This gourmet programme is very popular and it is recommended that you book at least 1 month in advance.
- The Standard French course focuses on learning the fundamental linguistic aspects: reading, writing, comprehension, with particular attention to oral expression and phonetics.
- Express yourself both orally and in writing using our teaching method based on the CEFR, working on the four skills (oral and written expression and oral and written comprehension).
- Practise the French language in context by cooking and/or tasting local produce and meeting real professionals.
- Learn the vocabulary of cooking, gastronomy and/or wine.
In order to accelerate your learning of the French language, we offer you unlimited access to our online learning platform to practice independently, before, during and even after your stay in Montpellier!
Programme price: French language school fee + cookery/wine school fee
|Duration||1 to 4 weeks||5 to 8 weeks||9 weeks and more||20 weeks and more|
of your teachers every week
at the end of the programme
of your level TCF exam (optional)
« My daughter is so happy with the classes and the teachers. She was at B1 level and she has made a lot of progress in two... »
« I've attended an intensif course in this school already twice. Almost nice to go back. Everyone is really kind and prof... »
« I had a great experience with Accent French! Everything went perfectly - the communication, the welcome, the accommodat... »
« My host was so, so sweet and friendly! She was a very experienced host who I believe had hosted over 40 students from al... »
« Je suis venue à Accent Français pendant 2 semaines et c’était mon deuxième séjour dans cette école. J’ai vraiment appréc... »
« J’ai bien aimé mon temps à Accent Français, c’était très bien organisé dès le début. J’ai bien aimé la classe d'accueil... »